- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Very kind and honest people! I have never felt pressured or uncomfortable. They have taken really good care of us and our lemon cars! So glad I found them and their A+ rating on BBB!Tiffany G.
This family-owned and operated business is always busy, and that's how you can tell that you've found a good mechanic. Oil changes might be cheaper elsewhere, but if your vehicle needs a serious repair and you want it to be fixed right the first time, and stay fixed, Performance Automotive is the place to go.Tom B.
Mark, Donna and sons have serviced our cars for at least 15 years. They are honest, helpful and knowledgeable. Willing to work with you about scheduling or prioritizing repairs and maintenance. We both like and trust them totally.Ginnie C.
Mark And Zach are some of the smartest and advanced technicians in the industry. I am an ASE Certified tech but I live out of town. I send my friends and parents there as frequently as possible. The pricing is fair and is direct and stern in communicating with them...Cameron N.